Our research consultation service is available to all members of the University of Akron community, including undergraduate students, graduate students, and faculty. If you need help with research for a term paper, presentation, thesis or dissertation, publication, or other project, you may meet one-on-one with a University of Akron Librarian, who can:
- Help you identify the best resources for your subject
- Suggest strategies for searching specific databases
- Help in identifying primary source material
- Assist in finding and using government documents and statistical data
- Develop your research skills and help you assess your progress
- Explain how to obtain materials from other institutions
For more in-depth help with research, you can request a research consultation with a subject librarian.