Interim Student and Administrative Services (Goodwill) Building - Phase I & II
Building renovation of 55,780 gsf included "interim" space for Spicer Hall occupants: incl. Registrar, Financial Aid, Cashier, Loans & Receivables, Controller, Parking Office, University College, Office of Accessibility, Auditor and Academic Advisement. Relocation of these departments permitted the demolition of Spicer Hall.
- Construction Start Date: April 2000
- Construction Complete Date: October 2001
- Professional Design Services: MS Consultants, Inc., Akron, Ohio
- Construction Management: The Ruhlin/Kenmore Joint Venture, Akron, Ohio
- Total Budget: $ 5,155,634 (local funds)