Scroll To Top
- Personal belongings should be secured in locked lockers. The University/SRWS is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal property.
- Items of value should never be left unsecured.
- Patrons are responsible to provide their own lock for certain storage units or may use a rental lock that can be checked out at the equipment desk. (Locker policy)
- Do not request SRWS staff to watch personal belongings and items of value.
- Wallet sized key operated lockers are available at the ONAT, on the Fitness Floor and in the 3- Court Gymnasium for free.
- Any patron suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be reported to University Police. For more information see the University Alcohol Policy.
- Report any injuries and facility or equipment irregularities immediately to SRWS staff.
Main policy index