Group Swim Lessons
Registration is now open for swim lessons. A variety of courses are offered for participants six months old and older.
Summer session swim lesson classes will feature 6 classes per session.
- Session A: June 5 - June 7 & June 12 - June 14; classes meet Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday mornings
- Session B: June 19 - June 21 & June 26 - June 28; classes meet Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday mornings
- Session C: July 10 - July 12 & July 17 - July 19; classes meet Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday mornings
- Session D: July 24 - July 26 & July 31 - August 2; classes meet Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday mornings
- Session E: June 11 - June 27; classes meet on Monday & Wednesday evenings
- Session F: July 9 - July 25; classes meet on Monday & Wednesday evenings
Please note that in each session a regularly scheduled class may be canceled due to pool availability. Check the course links below to view and register for upcoming classes. Visit online registration information for help registering for courses online.
Parking passes are included with the class fee and will be distributed on the first day of each session.
Learn-to-Swim Levels 1 and 2
Instructors continue to teach new swimming and water safety skills, while also building on previously learned skills. In Level 2 your child begins to perform skills at a slightly more advanced level and gains rudimentary propulsive skills on both the front and the back.
Learn-to-Swim Levels 3 and 4
Your child learns to swim the front crawl and elementary backstroke, and is introduced to the scissors and dolphin kicks. Level 4 adds the breaststroke, butterfly, back crawl and sidestroke, and focuses on improving swimming stroke proficiency and swimming for longer distances.
Learn-to-Swim Level 5 and 6
All six swimming strokes are refined, with higher expectations for swimming distance and quality. Level 6 also teaches more complex water safety skills that may help you survive in an emergency.
Developed for older teens and adults, this program gives adult swimmers at every level the opportunity to improve their skills in a safe environment under the guidance of a trained instructor.
Please contact Liann Cox, Manager Facilities & Aquatics, with any questions.
- Office: 330-972-8280
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org