UA's annual end-of-semester celebration returns on Friday, May 1 at 4 p.m., with fireworks at 9:30 p.m. on Coleman Common.
This FREE event is a fun way for current students, faculty and staff to say goodbye to the academic year.
Many of your favorite games and attractions are returning, including the Zipline and the kangaroo petting zoo! Ride the mechanical bull or challenge your friends to a game of laser tag. Grab some Swensons or try out some traditional carnival food from our food truck vendors. See you there!FacebookTwitterInstagram
Ultimate SpringFest Challenge
12 contestants will be chosen to face the challenge of surviving SpringFest! UA Seniors graduating in May, August, or December 2015 qualify to apply to be a contestant.
Throughout SpringFest, contestants will face-off in timed events including inflatable attractions and Minute-to-Win-It challenges.
Contestants must be available from 3:30-9 p.m. May 1.
Grand prize winner will choose from prize packs valued at $850.
- Game On - TV & Game Station
- Destination You - Southwest Gift Card, Digital Camera, and Luggage
- Giving Tree - Gift Cards to Amazon, Best Buy, Target, and Speedway
3 runners-up will receive a gift card valued between $25 and $75.
Applications must be submitted by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, April 15.
Check back April 1 for an announcement.
Get the Shirt
Actual color and design
...and it's not Meghan Trainor
Who doesn't love free stuff?! Be sure to check out the air brush hat station, sand art and Henna tattoo artist, while supplies last!
Free food includes popcorn and cotton candy, while supplies last!
Games & attractions
Coleman Common will be packed with more than a dozen inflatables and attractions including:
- A Zipline
- Petting Zoo with kangaroos
- Mechanical bull
- Lazer tag maze
- Velcro wall
- Big Red Chair and take-away photo
- Defender Dome
- And so much more!
- Carnival food including funnel cake and french fries
- UA's Dining Services with:
- Bratwurst, polish sausage, large hot dogs
- drinks and chips
- veggie burger; veggie baked beans, coleslaw
- italian ice
Now in its sixth year, SpringFest is UA's annual end-of-semester celebration featuring games and attractions, free items, musical entertainment and much more. The event is open to UA students, faculty and staff and up to three guests with a valid Zip Card.
Questions about SpringFest
Contact David Vale, assistant director of campus programs, Department of Student Life at 330-972-6568 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Undergraduate Student Government
- Zips Programming Network
- Auxiliary Enterprises including Dining Services, Parking and Transportation Services, and Printing Services
- Division of Student Success
Information on how to volunteer will be available March 25. Check back here, in The Digest and Zipmail for details.