*** In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, APTS Training has transitioned to a remote workforce. The decision aligns with our goal to lower the number of interactions on campus, slow the rate of transmission, and protect our community.
While all classes scheduled in March and April have been canceled, we are currently accepting registrations for courses scheduled after May 01, 2020. We will monitor the situation and may have additional cancelations.
Staff will be monitoring emails and voicemails. Our clients and instructors are very important to us, so please feel free to contact us. ***
Customized Development and Delivery
The Akron Polymer Technology Services Training Division specializes in customized training developed specifically for your employees. Depending on your company's particular needs, our courses can be taught on site at your location, or at our state-of-the-art facility on the campus of The University of Akron. Many companies prefer on-site training to maximize their training dollar. This delivery method allows many employees to be trained without paying for their travel related expenses.
Our programs are designed to enhance on-the-job effectiveness for all professionals working in the polymer field. If you are experiencing difficulty with polymer related design or processing problems, contact us. Our reliable and dedicated staff will work with your team to develop a training strategy guaranteed to produce results. Contact us by phone at 330-972-8303 or e-mail at email@example.com. If you don't see what you need, no problem! We have the resources to solve even the most vexing polymer processing and design issues.
Custom Plastic Courses
- Design of Plastic Part Attachments
- Extrusion Processing
- Introduction and Advanced Injection Molding
- Plastic Design Considerations for the Automotive Industry
- Plastic Product Design and Development
- Plastics 101 (a must for all customer service and sales reps)
- Practical Productivity
- Troubleshooting the Injection Molding Process
Custom Rubber Courses
- Rubber Extrusion Technology
- Automotive Elastomers
- Color Matching and Correction
- Injection Molding of Elastomers
- Principles of Color Technologies
- Rubber Compounding for Performance
- Rubber Technicians Training Course
- Solving Problems in Rubber Compounding and Processing
- Testing of Rubber Processability and Dynamic Properties