Office 365 is a suite of web-based tools hosted by Microsoft. In addition to email and calendaring features, Office 365 provides multiple online applications such as OneDrive, the Office Suite and additional productivity tools.
- Integrated email and calendar
- User-friendly web interface
- Accessible via a web browser
- Secure authentication
- Downloadable desktop apps
- Individuals must have a UANet ID and be eligible for email.
- Individuals must be either faculty/staff or a current student.
- Sign in with FULL email address (ie. email@example.com, not zippy)
- All University of Akron faculty and staff are automatically provided with a UANetID@uakron.edu email account.
- Create resource calendars. Resource calendars can be used to schedule meeting rooms or equipment.
- Use in browser or download for free to personal machine.
- Save online to access files on any device, or save directly to your machine.
- Faculty & Staff
Information Technology Services (ITS)
185 Carroll St