Pharos Printing (Printing for Students)
Pay-for-print Pharos stations are conveniently located all over campus. Users swipe their Zipcards and the system deducts the cost per page. Kiosks, checkout laptops, and lab workstations print to these systems. Color printers are available for public usage in the College of Business Administration (CBA) computer labs and in Bierce Library. They are located in the CBA building and Bierce Library on the first floor. Color and black & white laser printing is also available in each of the campus general access computer labs.
- Convenient evening and weekend hours
- Wireless printing available at most locations
- To set up wireless printing, visit MediaTech Services in Bierce Library or visit: https://support.uakron.edu/wiki/index.php/University_Printers
- Students will receive a credit of $3.75 (75 prints) for prints per semester on any Pharos print station
- If you do not use the 75 free prints by the end of the semester, you will lose them. They do not accumulate.
- Free prints may be utilized at any UA Pharos print station on campus.
- The costs per print will be $0.05 a page for Black and White and $0.10 a page for Color
- Guests can get UA Guest Cards at any ZipCard location, or at the Circulation Desk in Bierce Library
- These cards can also be refilled at these locations
- Contact ZipCard Office for more information about UA Guest Cards at: https://www.uakron.edu/zipcard/index.dot
- Use your ZipCard or UA Guest Card to pay for printing
IT Help Desk
185 Carroll Street