There are over forty general access computer labs on campus. The labs offer Internet access, word processing, design, spreadsheet, statistical and course-specific software. The labs also offer color printers, scanners and digital editing resources.
- Use of the labs is free, except for printing
- Most labs have staff available for assistance
- Mac and Windows operating systems available (vary depending on lab)
- Labs open into the evening and on weekends
- All computer labs have assistive technology including screen readers and other accessibility features
- Color and black/white laser printing available
- Must be a University of Akron student, faculty or staff member with a valid UANet ID
- Computer labs located in University Housing open only to University of Akron Housing residents
- All computers have standard university software
- Hardware includes DVD/CD-RW drives, scanners, and printers
- Color and black & white printing available
IT Help Desk
185 Carroll Street
For additional information on the labs click here.