The University of Akron offers OneDrive as a cloud storage solution free of cost to all active faculty, staff, and students. SharePoint, Teams, and OneDrive are the replacements for H Drive storage based on the specific needs for the files being stored.
Free training on Microsoft 365 applications can be found at the Microsoft 365 Training Center.
- Access files from any machine, on any browser
- Save files directly from any Microsoft Office application to OneDrive
- Autosave feature available online and in app
- Easy file sharing and editing
- No need for a VPN to access your data
- Must be actively enrolled or currently working at the university
- Valid with all Office365 accounts
- OneDrive Quick Start Guide - PDF Guide
- Share Files in OneDrive - PDF Guide
- Site Settings in OneDrive - PDF Guide
Information Technology Services (ITS)
185 Carroll Street