Academics at MCUC
Working in partnership with the academic colleges of The University of Akron, MCUC offers a unique blend of opportunities that are designed to meet the needs of a diverse student population such as recent high school graduates, transfer students, adults and post-secondary students.
The Following links provide information for current and prospective students of MCUC:
- Student Services and Academic Advising
- Get information on how to get started at MCUC
- Degree Programs
- Associates, Bachelors, and Masters Degrees offered in areas such as Business, Nursing, and Graduate Education
- Courses Currently Offered
- View and print our current and upcoming class schedules
- Easy Enrollment Process
- Enrollment is very easy and all the information you need is right here!
- Accessibility Services
- For information about services offered for students with disabilities