The University of Akron Medina Campus offers courses for students who plan to continue at either the Akron campus or the Wayne Campus. Our general education transfer program also leads to the Associate of Arts and the Associate of Science. Select bachelor’s degrees can now be completed entirely on the Wayne Campus.
For degrees in Art, Dance, Music, Theatre Arts and Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology, it’s best for students to start their college careers on the Akron campus for proper course sequencing and timely completion of degree requirements.
The following links provide information for current and prospective students:
- Student Services and Academic Advising
- Get information on how to get started at MCUC
- Degree Programs
- Associates, Bachelors, and Masters Degrees offered in areas such as Business, Nursing, and Graduate Education
- Courses Currently Offered
- View and print our current and upcoming class schedules
- Easy Enrollment Process
- Enrollment is very easy and all the information you need is right here!
- Accessibility Services
- For information about services offered for students with disabilities