Same expert faculty as in-person classes
Is this for me?
You are closer to your bachelor's degree than you think.
The online Bachelor of Science in Organizational Supervision is specifically designed for those who hold an associate degree or who have earned at least 60 college credits.
This program strengthens organizational leadership and supervisory skills to help you advance in your career and take on greater responsibility, regardless of your field.
This degree is the next step if you:
- Need a bachelor’s degree to advance in your career;
- Want a degree that teaches leadership and supervisory skills;
- Want a degree that applies to a variety of professions;
- Need classes offered at times that will not conflict with work schedules; or
- Always wanted to earn a bachelor’s degree.
Best of all, the courses can be completed in as few as two years!
What will I learn?
You will learn the successful behaviors of supervisors and leaders, including how to:
- Communicate and manage conflict successfully;
- Analyze and solve problems;
- Lead productive teams;
- Think critically and creatively;
- Motivate and influence employees and coworkers; and
- Make effective decisions in the workplace.
Your fellow students will bring to the classroom real-world experiences from various backgrounds. They are often working adults from diverse fields, focused on advancing into management. Their diversity of age, experiences and cultural backgrounds will help prepare you for situations you could oversee as a manager.
Our program is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, which means it has passed a rigorous accreditation process modeled after the Baldridge National Quality Program. Standards include quality student learning, continuous improvement, innovation and scholarship.