Outdoor trip information
Thinking about joining us on a trip for the first time? The information below should help get you started, and you can always contact us with more specific questions.
What to expect
- We design our trips so that no prior experience is necessary to participate.
- Because we are adventurers, most of our trips run rain or shine.
- All of our trips are led by skilled instructors who share your love of the outdoors.
- Plan to receive an informational email shortly before the trip is set to run. Some of our longer trips will also include a pre-trip meeting.
- Included in the trip fees are travel to and from the site, all group and activity gear, and meals when appropriate.
- When food is provided, we plan a vegetarian-friendly menu. Any other dietary restrictions need to be communicated to us ahead of time.
- All trips meet at and depart from the Rec center.
How to sign up
Our trips and programs are open to everyone, and registration begins on the first day of classes for each semester. Most trips have a fee to participate, but our goal is always to provide quality adventure programming and instruction at the lowest cost possible.
|You can sign up for trips in the Rec center by visiting the OASIS office which is open most weekdays. This is a great way to learn more about a trip you are interested in or ask any questions you may have.|
|We know signing up online can be convenient, and so we have set up each trip on our registration site. Step-by-step instructions for online registration are available.|