SRWS is committed to providing a safe environment for all programs and events. We require all participants entering our facility to have the appropriate waivers signed.
- A minor is anyone who is under the age of 18.
- An adult is anyone who is 18 years of age or older.
- All minors must have their waiver(s) signed by their legal guardian.
- Any adult waiver must be signed by the participant who is over 18 years of age.
- All waivers must be submitted in their original format signed by the appropriate person. If a waiver is not received, the participant will not be allowed into the facility.
- Any group using the Rock Wall must also submit the appropriate Rock Wall Waivers along with the Facility Release Waivers for all participants.