Assessment at The University of Akron
The University of Akron faculty regularly assess the quality of their academic programs by focusing on student outcomes with the intent of improving student learning. Each program crafts their assessment process to suit their goals and accreditation demands. More about assessment at UA.
PDFs coming soon!
- Annual Assessment Plan (Revised June 2018): PDF/Word
- Annual Assessment Report (Revised June 2018): PDF/Word
- Annual Assessment Report Rubric (Revised June 2018): PDF/Word
Evaluating Student Work
- The Association of American Colleges and Universities VALUE Rubrics for General Education Assessment
- Calibration Protocol for Scoring Student Work