Title: Assistant Director, Graduate Recruiting
Dept/Program: Graduate Programs
Office: CBA 407
Phone: (330) 972-5671
- Master of Arts, Medieval History, December 2001, Durham University
- Bachelor of Arts, History, July 1998, University of Northern Iowa
- Associate of Arts, Liberal Studies, December 1996, Hawkeye Community College
Professional & Academic Experience
Summary of Duties
- Advises students regarding their academic, career and personal goals. Provides information about resources and college support services that will assist students in being successful.
- University of Akron, Academic Advisor II (2015- Present)
- Midlands Technical College, Academic Advising and Transfer Specialist (2009-2014)
- Florence-Darlington Technical College, Adjunct History Instructor (2005-2006)
- Northeastern Technical College, Peer-Tutor Coordinator, (2005-2006)
- Northeastern Technical College, Adjunct History Instructor (2005)
Spending time with family (usually at my kids' sporting events), playing soccer and guitar, reading, and watching sports.