The University of Akron College of Business Administration
Graduate degree programs
Nationally ranked and accredited programs that fit your life
A graduate degree from the College of Business Administration (CBA) is one of the best ways to prepare for the challenges of the global economy, whether you have an undergraduate degree in business or in some other discipline. We offer flexible evening programs, convenient locations, a diverse student body, and knowledgeable, accessible, expert faculty who focus on student instruction. The CBA Graduate Program provides high-quality graduate programs that are nationally ranked and accredited.
Gain a strategic and integrative perspective
At the CBA, students report they gain:
- ethical decision-making skills,
- strategic, integrative multidisciplinary perspectives,
- critical thinking, analytical, and decision-making skills,
- stronger innovative and creative abilities, and
- comfort with change.
Come to a graduate school that fits with both your aspirations and busy life.
- Graduate degree options
- Paying for graduate school
- Apply for graduate school
- For future international students
- Waiver exams
- Newly admitted students
- Graduate programs brochure
- Admissions facts
- Living in Akron
FOR CURRENT STUDENTS
CBA Office of Graduate Programs
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.