What's Happening at the CBA
When fall semester gets under way, Anthony Alexander, former president and CEO of FirstEnergy Corp., will begin to serve as executive-in-residence at The University of Akron College of Business Administration.
"Many health care organizations are undergoing change, and they need managers and leaders that can make good business decisions," says Dr. Steven Ash, professor and chair of UA's Department of Management. The CBA Health Care MBA concentration is a quality program that is also among the most affordable.
United American Capital Corporation (UACC), an investment advising group run by CBA alumnus Dennis Yacobozzi that manages public funds, was recently ranked 76 on CNBC’s Top 100 Fee-Only Wealth Management Firms 2015 List.
Associate Professor of Management and coordinator of the CBA’s supply chain program, Mahesh Srinivasan, Ph.D., is quoted in the Crain’s Cleveland Business article, Supply Chain Industry Trying to Meet Demand.
Listen to Associate Professor of Marketing and Associate Director of Suarez Applied Marketing Research LaboratoriesTerry Daugherty, Ph.D., on WAKR-AM’s Jasen Sokol Show as he discusses research linking the financial success or failure of "direct-response" TV ads to specific areas of the brain.
- Labor Day Holiday – University closed [September 07, 2015]
- Pre-evening with Accountants [September 08, 2015]
- CBA Ignite Day (Incoming Freshmen Required Day) [September 12, 2015]
- One course in business puts student on new career path
- MBA Concentration in Health Care Management Among Most Affordable
- Takeaways from Interaction 2015 at UA