MBA Information Session
Information session - March 6, 2015
5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. in the College of Business Administration Atrium
Information Session for all programs.
Register to join us in the College of Business Administration Atrium, 259 S. Broadway St., Akron, OH 44325, First Floor Atrium and learn more about our programs. Advisers will be on hand to answer your questions and provide guidance. Parking is available in the West Campus Deck (aka: Polsky Deck) across the street from the College of Business Administration. Please note that parking is unrestricted on Friday evenings.
This session features information about:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Saturday Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Management (MSM)
- Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA)
- Master of Taxation
- BS/MS Accountancy
- Accelerated MSM Information Systems
- Joint Business and Law Programs
- Graduate Business Certificate Programs
- BS/MBA and Cooperative Programs
There will be light refreshments, and advisers will be on hand to answer your questions.
If you have a current business card, please bring it with you.
Parking is available in the Polsky (should be West Campus) parking deck across the street from the CBA.
Fit For Your Future!