Julianne Jones, JD,MTax,CPA
Dept/Program: GW Daverio School of Accountancy
Office: CBA 240
Phone: (330) 972-8563
- J.D., University of Akron , Ohio (Cum Laude)
- M.Tax., University of Akron , Ohio
- B.A., Accounting, Walsh University , Ohio (Magna Cum Laude)
Julianne Jones is an instructor at The University of Akron’s George A. Daverio School of Accountancy. Previously, Julianne was a Tax Manager at Bober, Markey, & Fedorovich and a Small Business Officer with the United States Peace Corp. She received her BA-Accounting, magna cum laude from Walsh University, and both her JD, cum laude, as well as MTax from The University of Akron.
Julianne teaches Advanced Individual Taxation and Federal Taxation in The University of Akron’s MTax Program.
Professional & Academic Experience
- 2011 – 2013 Small Business Officer , United States Peace Corps
- 2004 – 2011 , Tax Manager , Bober,Markey & Fedorovich
- 2003 Law Clerk , Zipkin Whiting LPA
- 2001 – 2002 Corps Member , Americorps NCCC