We offer individual, couples, family, and group counseling. Our focus is on wellness and personal growth using holistic treatment approaches.
Clinic services include, but are not limited to:
- Communication and relationship improvement
- Pre-marital and couples counseling
- Family development and parenting skills
- Career exploration and planning
- Academic improvement for children/adolescents
- Resolution of grief/loss
- Anger management
- Stress reduction and relaxation
- LGBT and lifestyle empowerment and advocacy
- Self-esteem and self-confidence building
- Personal understanding and growth
Because we are a training facility focused on personal growth, the Clinic does not provide formal psychological/court evaluations or custody/legal recommendations.
We value respect for diversity in all forms. Therefore, clients will not be discriminated against because of non-clinical factors related to age, sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, physical exceptionalities, culture, religion, nationality, socioeconomic status, or sexual orientation.
Download our welcome brochure
Our welcome brochure describes our services, our privacy practices, and your rights and responsibilities.