For our clients
- To schedule an appointment, please call 330-972-6822. Office staff will work with you to meet your needs, after completing a brief phone questionnaire. An initial appointment can usually be made within 1-2 weeks, and referral resources can be provided if needed.
- Contact us through email if you prefer. We will respond as soon as possible.
Counseling services include, but are not limited to:
- Individual and Adolescent Counseling
- Couples and Premarital Counseling
- Depression and Anxiety
- Parenting Skills and Family Development
- Communication and Relationship Improvement
- Academic improvement for Children/Adolescents
- Resolution of Grief/Loss
- Anger Management-Group and Individual
- Stress Reduction and Relaxation
- LGBT and lifestyle Empowerment and Advocacy
- Self-esteem and Self-Confidence Building
- Play Therapy
During initial/assessment appointments, our staff will explain our services and seek to understand your needs. Due to our scope of practice as a training facility, we will work with you if different or additional services are needed. Although we can serve a supporting role for many specialized concerns, we are usually not the sole provider for treatment of: psychotic symptoms, suicidality or crisis, alcohol/drug abuse, physical/sexual abuse, or cognitive impairments.
A sliding fee system is used to help offset organizational expenses. Standard fees per visit are below. If requested, fees may be adjusted – please speak with office staff about fee adjustments. Clients will not be denied services because of an inability to pay.
|Total Annual Household Income||Fee Per Visit|
|$20,000 and under||$5|
|$50,001 and above||$25|
Canceling/rescheduling an appointment
Please call the clinic office at 330-972-6822 at least 24 hours beforehand if you are unable to make a scheduled appointment.
Your rights and responsibilities
Please read your Rights and Responsibilities