Did You Miss Shadow Day?
More ways to Discover the Arts Administration Experience
In addition to our Shadow Days, the Arts Administration Program welcomes prospective graduate students to discuss the program:
- in person or by phone with a current graduate Arts Administration student
- by email with the faculty Coordinator of Arts Administration
Use the secure online form below to request that we contact you.
Explore our Shadow Days
Graduate Student Shadow Day:
Aspiring Arts Administrators
Wednesday, December 9, 2015 | 4 PM - 7:45 PM
Tuesday, February 23, 2016 | 4 PM - 7:45 PM
A Day in the Life of UA Arts Administration
Shadow Day Events
Our students come from a wide variety of artistic and business profession backgrounds, ranging from college graduate to young and mid-career professionals.
Our Shadow Days are a business-casual event for prospective students - who have an undeniable passion for the non-profit arts and a fervor for arts business - in which they will experience first-hand a day in the life of an Arts Administration graduate student at The University of Akron.
- 4:00 PM - Peer guided tour & Starbucks Coffee conversation with a current student
- 5:15 PM - Experience an Arts Administration class & student mixer
- 7:00 PM - Meet-and-greet with Coordinator of Arts Administration, Kara Stewart
- 7:30 PM - Review the program's flexible curriculum & competitive graduate assistantship program
Learn more about UA Arts Administration
The following link will take you inside the Arts Administration Program and current student experience.