Here are a few helpful links to help answer student questions about our courses.
English courses (everything except English Composition I and II):
- Course Bulletin (contains degree requirements, class schedules and descriptions)
- Summer 2015 course list with descriptions
- Program Information (for printing)
- English Department Four-Year Plan
- B.A. in English
- Minors in English
- Undergraduate Certificates in English
- Creative Writing courses
- Honors Project Guidelines
- Courses that require department consent: Honors Projects, Internships, and Senior Seminars. To register for the course, students will need to request permission from either their English Honors Advisor (Heather Braun - firstname.lastname@example.org) or their English Department Advisor (Mary Biddinger - email@example.com).
- Student Groups - The Literary Guild
We have several years worth of scanned syllabi for all courses. Feel free to ask the student assistant (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need a copy of a particular syllabus and he/she will send it to you.
For questions about English Composition schedules, included hidden and reserved classes, please contact Carol Szabat at email@example.com or x7471. Her office hours are 8:00-12:00 M-F.
- Sample syllabi
- Courses that are listed as requiring department consent are generally reserved for Honors College, Summit College, and Learning Communities.