My Akron is your portal to online services at the University. You can access your Zips email, your Student Account information - and everything in between - once you're logged into My Akron.
The Student Center of My Akron is where you'll gain access to your finances with the University. The steps below will outline how to get there!
- Log into My Akron using the UANet ID sent to you via email from the Office of Admissions. If this is your first time logging in, use the temporary password included in the email. If you need help, contact the IT HelpDesk or 330-972-6888.
- Click on the Student Center icon.
- Review the options for Financial Aid under the "Finances" heading.
- "View Financial Aid"
- Quick summary of the current financial aid awarded to you for the academic year you select (ie. 2018-19 will be displayed as "2019")
- "Accept/Decline Awards"
- Take action on the federal student loans offered to you
- "View My FAFSA Tax Info"
- Displays the tax information for the selected academic year for students/parents who successfully use the IRS data retrieval tool for their/their parents' financial information on the FAFSA
- "View My Award Letter"
- View an online version of your current financial aid award. Use the "Print Letter" button at the bottom to reprint your letter for scholarship applications, etc.
Return to "Next Steps."