The Office of Financial Aid has a variety of forms that you may need to submit so that our office to process your request for financial aid.
If you received an email or letter that lists forms you need to submit to receive a financial aid award letter, you will find the forms in the "Verification/FAFSA Processing Forms" section below. They are arranged alphabetically. Refer to your email/letter for the specific form or forms you will need to submit.
If your email or letter asks for documents that are not UA forms, see the "Additional Requests for Information" section below.
The forms in this section should be used only for the 2019-20 academic year, which includes Summer 2019, Fall 2019, and/or Spring 2020.
For your convenience, you can directly type your information onto all 2018-19 forms. You will need to print the form to sign it before submitting to our office. Options for submission are located at the bottom of each 2018-19 form.
- Additional Financial Information Form (Form 30)
- Dependency Appeal Request
- Dependent Verification Worksheet (Form 1)
- Discharged Loan Verification (Form 14)
- Drug Offense Conviction Worksheet (Form 16)
- Identity/Statement of Educational Purpose (Form 22)
- Independent Verification Worksheet (Form 2)
- Parent Assets Verification (Form 9P)
- Parent FAFSA Refusal Form (Form 17)
- Parent in College Form (to be submitted with Special Circumstance Review Request)
- Parent Non-Filing Form (Form27) - must be accompanied by W2s and IRS non-filing letters as applicable (see form)
- Special Circumstance Review Request
- Spouse Non-Filing Form (Form28) - must be accompanied by W2s and IRS non-filing letters as applicable (see form)
- Student Assets Verification (Form 9S)
- Student Non-Filing Form (Form26) - must be accompanied by W2s and IRS non-filing letters as applicable (see form)
- Summer 2019 Federal Direct Loan Request Form (available late Spring 2019)
Loan Change Form (use this form to request a change to your loans or cancel all aid/loans)
Summer Loan Request Form (submit only after receiving the email with instructions for summer loans)
When submitting these documents, make sure you write your name and your UA Student ID # at the top of each page.
- Copy of Social Security Card - submit a copy of your Social Security Card
- DHS Waiting Period - The US Citizenship & Immigration Services of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has not yet confirmed that you are eligible for federal financial aid. DHS will continue to check its records and you will be notified of the result.
- Drug Offense Answer Blank - You did not answer Q23 on your FAFSA. As a result, you are not eligible for federal student aid. Please log into your FAFSA to correct the error. A drug conviction does not necessarily disqualify you from receiving federal student aid.
- Drug Offense Delay - On your FAFSA you reported that your drug conviction ends on or after July 1, 201X. Please contact us via the Support Center after 7/1/1X so that your eligibility for federal student aid can be determined.
- Eligible Non-Citizen Document - Submit a copy of both sides of your Permanent Resident Card, Conditional Permanent Resident Card, or I-94 Arrival Departure Record.
- Non-Citizen Immigrant Status - You indicated a non-citizen/immigrant status on your FAFSA. Please submit a copy of both sides of your Permanent Resident Card, Conditional Permanent Resident Card, or I-94 Arrival Departure Record.
- Official DD-214 Form - submit a copy of your official DD214 (member 4) form
- Proof of Alien Registration # - submit a copy of your Alien Registration number
- Proof of Citizenship - The Social Security Administration could not confirm your citizenship. Submit a copy of your birth certificate, signed/valid US Passport, certificate of citizenship, or naturalization certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth - The date of birth you reported on your FAFSA doesn't match the Social Security Administration's records. Check your FAFSA for the correct SSN and date of birth. Correct any errors on your FAFSA. Additionally, submit proof of your name, date of birth, and SSN to our office.
- Proof of High School Completion - submit a copy of your high school diploma, final high school transcript, or GED certificate
- Proof of Name/Name Change - The name you reported on your FAFSA doesn't match the name in the Social Security Administration's records. Check your FAFSA for the correct name. Correct any errors. Additionally, submit a copy fo your name change documentation - marriage certificate, court order, etc.
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship - The Social Security Administration could not confirm your citizenship. Submit a copy of your birth certificate, signed/valid US Passport, certificate of citizenship, or naturalization certificate.
- Selective Service Registration Number - Register online.
- Selective Service Registration - Selective Service reported that you have not registered with them. If you are female, log into your FAFSA and correct your answer to Q21. If you are a male born before 1960, submit documentation of your date of birth to our office. If you are a male aged 18-25 you must register online. If you were unable to register with the Selective Service for any reason, submit a letter to our office describing your circumstances.
- Social Security Number Issue - The Office of Student Financial Aid will work to resolve this issue on your behalf. If anything else is needed from you, we will contact you.