Areas of Research & Scholarship
Faculty Research and Scholarship interests focus on three key categories:
- Health Promotion across the Lifespan
- Promotion of Health and Prevention of Chronic Illness in Vulnerable Populations in collaboration with the Nursing Center for Community Health
- Maximizing Student Success and Teaching Excellence
The Research and Scholarship Committee offers support for:
- Guidance in developing research proposals to be submitted for internal and external funding.
- Consultation with faculty and students in the implementation of research programs.
- Assistance with the preparation of manuscripts for publication and the development of papers and posters for presentation.