Research SpotlightJoseph Li Vecchi has co-authored The Philosophy of Being in the Analytic, Continental, and Thomistic Traditions: Divergence and Dialogue released by Bloomsbury Academic Press. The book provides a discussion of the philosophy of being according to three major traditions in Western philosophy, with the origin of the point of view for each tradition associated with a seminal figure--Gottlob Frege, Immanuel Kant, and Thomas Aquinas.
Oxford University Press has released The Epistemology of Non-Visual Perception, edited by Dimitria Gatzia and Berit Brogaard. This anthology includes original philosophical papers which explore questions about a variety of non-visual sensory perceptions.
- The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- American Philosophical Association
- Guide to the World's Philosophers
- The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Skeptic: The Skeptics Society & Skeptic Magazine
- Zeno's Coffeehouse
- Image of God, Howard M. Ducharme
- Ethical Issues Handout, Howard M. Ducharme
- Senegal Rite (for Howard M. Ducharme Class)
- Seven Vice of Neuroethics, Howard M. Ducharme
- All Those Little Faces (for Howard M. Ducharme Class)
- Afghan Woman: I'll Marry Rapist (for Howard M. Ducharme Class)
- Darwin and Naturalism (for Howard M. Ducharme Class)