Akron Masters Programs
Earn a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Only 5 Years!
International Akron Masters Program
- The International Akron Masters Program with the School of Polymer Science & Polymer Engineering (SPSPE) at The University of Akron is an accelerated program that allows a student to receive both a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree in five (5) years. A student will complete his/her first three years of study at their home institution. The fourth year of study will be at The University of Akron (UA), and will count also as the first year of the master’s degree course work. This fourth year of study will include completion of a senior project. Typically the thesis research can be finished by the end of the fifth year to complete the master’s degree. The bachelor’s degree will then be awarded by the student's home undergraduate institution, and the M.S. degree will be awarded by The University of Akron.
- Beijing University of Chemical Technology
- Donghua University
- East China University of Science and Technology
- Fuzhou University
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Sichuan University
- Soochow University
- South China University of Technology
- Lanzhou University
- National Taipei University of Technology