Computer Information Systems | Cybersecurity (bachelor's degree)
Computer Information Systems fundamentals
Network and computer systems administrators install, configure and support an organization’s network systems.
Our comprehensive curriculum emphasizes:
- network analysis,
- security, and
The Computer Information Systems program offers professional certifications through partnerships with software and hardware companies
- are innovative and interactive
- use multimedia technology to compliment hands-on instructional approach
For more information, contact:
- Janet S. Kropff (Networking)
- Dr. John Nicholas (Cybersecurity)
- Dr. Zarreen Farooqi (Programming)
- Stanley Smith (Digital Forensics)
The Department of Business and Information Technology has well-equipped computer and network technology labs. The varied hardware and software allows you to experience different systems platforms and applications.
Gain practical professional experience through UA's optional cooperative education program. Through co-op, you’ll alternate semesters of work and school while earning a competitive salary.
Recent placements include:
- Cisco Systems
- J.M. Smucker Co.
- Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co.
- Go-Jo Industries
- Veterans Administration Hospital
- Computer Information Systems - Networking — Bachelor of Science
- Computer Information Systems – Programming – Bachelor of Science
- Computer Information Systems – Cybersecurity – Bachelor of Science
- Computer Information Systems – Digital Forensics – Bachelor of Science
Page maintained by the Department of University Communications and Marketing. Request a change to this page.