Portfolio Review Day and Open House
Spring | Saturday, February 16,
2019 | Noon–3 p.m.
For high school seniors and juniors. This is the only opportunity for incoming Fall 2019-Spring 2020 students to have their portfolio reviewed for a scholarship. Registration for portfolio review includes selection of an appointment time.
What to expect
- Learn more about majors and minors in art.
- Scholarship opportunities available for senior-level students based on the quality of the portfolio presented (must be present to be eligible).
- Juniors can present their portfolio to learn more about the strengths of the work and identify areas for improvement.
- Meet current students and faculty.
- Portfolio reviews by art and design faculty.
- See our studios and labs with technical demonstrations in process.
- Connect with representatives from UA Admissions, Study Abroad, Financial Aid, and art student organizations.
What to bring
- 5 to 10 pieces of original artwork or digital work on
an USB, CD, or DVD. Artwork may include any medium, two-dimensional, three-dimensional or digital.
- A copy of your transcript (official or unofficial).
Where to go
Myers School of Art, Folk Hall
150 E. Exchange St.
Akron, OH 44325-7801
Call the Myers School of Art at 330-972-6030 or email email@example.com.