Dept/Program: Daverio School of Accountancy Advisory Board
Professional & Academic Experience
Greg works exclusively with financial institutions and has over twenty-two years of public accounting experience including the last sixteen years with Crowe Chizek and Company Crowe Horwath LLP. He is responsible for the accounting, audit and tax services provided to banks, thrifts and credit unions. His other experiences include:
- SEC and OTS reporting for registered companies.
- Supervising/mentoring engagement team members.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Thrift institution mutual to stock conversions.
- Accounting for stock-based benefit and other compensation plans.
- Bank holding company formations.
- Tax reporting and planning.
- Operational and accounting system consulting.
- Research and implementation of new accounting and regulatory requirements.
- Loan review engagements.
- Internal audit outsourcing and co-sourcing.
- Internal auditor training.
Greg is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA). Greg is also a Financial Institution Section Leader of the OSCPA and continues to serve on the Annual OSCPA Financial Institution Conference Planning Committee. He is on the University of Akron and Capital University Accounting Advisory Boards. He is also a member of The Ohio State University Alumni Association.
The Ohio State University
B.S.B.A. Major in Accounting and Finance