Plan your visit!
The National Museum of Psychology and the Institute galleries will be closed to the public until further notice due to the current health crisis.
For updated information from The University of Akron, visit https://www.uakron.edu/healthservices/news/.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, & Saturday: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Admission (includes entry to the Institute for Human Science and Culture galleries)
- $10 - Adults
- $5 - College ID & Children (under 18)
- $20 - Family
- $5/person - Groups of 10+
- $3/person - Museums for All program (click for details)
- Free - University of Akron students, staff, & faculty (with valid ID)
- Free - with a military ID card or veteran ID card
Museum phone: 330-972-5457
73 S. College Street, Akron, Ohio 44325-4302