Plan your visit!
The National Museum of Psychology and Institute galleries have reopened to the public with limited hours. For the safety of our guests, some exhibits will not be available at this time. During this time, all visitors will receive free admission to the museum and galleries. An optional $10 donation is suggested.
For more information on our health and safety precautions, click here.
Food and drinks, including water bottles, are not permitted in the museum and galleries. Backpacks and large bags must be left with the admissions desk.
Spring 2021 Hours
- Tuesday: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Admission (includes entry to the Institute for Human Science and Culture galleries)
- $10 - Adults
- $5 - College ID & Children (under 18)
- $20 - Family
- $5/person - Groups of 10+
- $3/person - Museums for All program (click for details)
- Free - University of Akron students, staff, & faculty (with valid ID)
- Free - with a military ID card or veteran ID card
Museum phone: 330-972-5457
73 S. College Street, Akron, Ohio 44325-4302