College Overnight Residential Experience
Wednesday, June 21 – Thursday, June 22, 2023
C.O.R.E. is an overnight, two-day program that allows attendees to explore the campus and its resources in a new and exciting way. It will introduce students to academic program pathways and prepare attendees for collegiate success through success strategy workshops and exposure to resources and best practices such as a responsible and productive social residential life.
- University of Akron student ambassadors will be there to help provide guidance and offer their own insights to attendees as they navigate the campus.
- Attendees will be spend the night at South Hall.
Summer 2023 Individual
- $100 per individual student
Summer 2023 Group
- $50 per individual student as part of a chaperoned group
- Minimum 4 students
- Free chaperone per 4 students in the group
- No deposit required; full payment must be made by the sponsoring group by June 16
- Consent forms must be submitted by June 16
Contact me with any questions
Associate Director of Recruitment and Retention, Buchtel College of Arts and Sciences
Se habla español.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 330-972-5697
- Summer camp consent, release and medical authorization for minors
- Student Recreation and Wellness Center Release, Waiver and Medical Authorization
- Summer camp guidelines for camp participants
- Summer camp medical information and authorization to dispense medication
- Summer camp photo release for minors