- Schedules available on Brightspace under Law School Resources
The University has retired the partial-refund schedule in favor of a single refund deadline, a practice in place at other universities:
- If you drop a class on or before the 14th day of a semester, you will receive a full refund. (The time to receive a full refund has been extended by one week)
- If you drop a class after the 14th day, you may receive no refund.
The last full-refund day now coincides with the last day to drop courses without "WD" (or withdrawal) appearing on your academic record.
For the binding terms, see the policies (here and here).
If you have questions regarding your refunds please contact:
- Student Accounts/Bursar: 330-972-5100
- Financial Aid: 330-972-7032