JUVENILE REENTRY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Helping the youth of Summit County to build a stable future in spite of past legal mistakes.
- Are you age 14 to 24?
- Is your criminal conviction creating a roadblock to housing and employment?
- Do you live in Summit County, Ohio?
- Are you concerned that someone living with you who has a conviction might cost you your housing?
- Do you know someone that could use help to find ways through the barriers to housing and employment?
- If so, JRAP can help! And that help is FREE.
How can we help?
- Legal services in juvenile and adult sealing
- Certificates of Qualification for Employment (CQEs)
- Child support modifications
- Driver’s license reinstatement
- Additional supportive services
Telephone: (330) 972-7751 or
Click on a flyer below that best matches you.