CBA Information Systems Management (MSM)$content.programOverview
- GMAT (score of 500 or better preferred) or GRE, LSAT, PCAT, or MCAT
- Undergraduate degree in Information Systems from an AACSB accredited institution or related field with a Pre-MBA minor
- Undergraduate grade point average of at least 3.0 with successful course completion ("B" or better) in programming, database, or networking
- Two letters of recommendation from undergraduate program director or faculty
- Statement of purpose
- July 15 for Fall enrollment
- November 15 for Spring enrollment
- April 15 for Summer enrollment
International Student Applications
It is recommended that international students apply one month prior to these dates to allow time for admission and I-20 visa processing. I-20 forms are processed by UA Immigration Services in the International Center, Buchtel Hall. Proof of English Proficiency is required by producing an acceptable TOEFL or IELTS score.
|Foundation Core - 6 credits|
|MSM Core Courses - 12 credits|
|6500:601||Business Analytics and Information Strategy||3|
|6500:652||Managing People in Organizations||3|
|Global Supply Chain Management
Management of Supply Chain and Operations
|MSM Information Systems Core - 12 credits|
|6500:605||Object Oriented Programming*||3|
|6500:640||Data and IS Governance||3|
|6500:641||Business Database Systems||3|
|6500:643||Analysis and Design of Business Systems||3|
|*6500:605 can be waived by taking a waiver exam. Student who waive out of 6500:605 must take six credits of electives.||Electives - 3-6 credits*|
|6200:554||Information Systems Security||3|
|6500:520||Data Networks and Security||3|
|6500:645||Software Development and Quality Assurance||3|
|Total Credit Hours||30-36|
Not all departments offer graduate assistantships. Students should inquire with the department directly to determine assistantship availability.
Financial Aid Information
Paying for college is a vital part of the education process. It is important to be informed of the many sources of aid available. Student loans are available to degree-seeking graduate students. Information on student loans can be found through the Office of Student Financial Aid. The Office of Student Financial Aid is located in Simmons Hall.
Tuition and Fees
Current tuition and fees schedules can be found through the Office of Student Accounts.
Page maintained by The Graduate School. Request a change to this page.