Accelerated BS/MS in Accounting
ACCELERATED OPTION: You can earn your bachelor's and master's in five years and at a significant savings: Accelerated degree option.
The Accelerated B.S./M.S.A. program allows outstanding, full-time accounting students to earn both B.S. and M.S.A. degrees by completing 150 semester hours of coursework, which is the minimum number of credit hours required to obtain the CPA license in Ohio and most other states. The program will provide students with funding opportunities for the fifth year through graduate assistantships, professional internships, and scholarships.
- In this program, students can earn a B.S. in Accounting and a M.S. in Accounting in 5 (4+1) years.
- Students in the Accelerated program have nearly 100% job placement prior to graduation, since we have the best students in the Accelerated program, and it is well-known by the employers.
- The program has dual-credit courses that count toward both the B.S. and the M.S.A degrees.
- You will pay undergraduate tuition for the dual-credit courses and these courses will count for your graduate degree as well. This yields significant saving for both your time and tuition.
- CPA exam review courses are built into the program.
- A master’s degree provides long-term benefits including salary and career advancement.
- See information on admission requirements, admission procedure, and course requirements.
If you are interested in this program, please contact:
- Kristina Floyd, Accelerated Accounting Advisor
- Professor Julianne Jones | Accelerated Programs Coordinator
- Dr. Li Wang | Director, School of Accountancy
Not all departments offer graduate assistantships. Students should inquire with the department directly to determine assistantship availability.
Financial Aid Information
Paying for college is a vital part of the education process. It is important to be informed of the many sources of aid available. Student loans are available to degree-seeking graduate students. Information on student loans can be found through the Office of Student Financial Aid. The Office of Student Financial Aid is located in Simmons Hall.
Tuition and Fees
Current tuition and fees schedules can be found through the Office of Student Accounts.
Page maintained by The Graduate School. Request a change to this page.