Peer Assistance for Support and Success (PASS)
The mission of The Office of Accessibility’s Peer Assistance for Support and Success (PASS) program is for students with disabilities to get involved on campus, get connected with campus resources, feel supported, and learn invaluable skills and strategies to ensure, not only academic success, but lifelong success. The program promotes inclusivity through workshops and events each semester.
- Interested in seeing previous workshops and additional content from the PASS program?! Visit and subscribe to our YouTube page for the most up-to-date videos.
- Are you looking for helpful apps to help improve your academic skills? The PASS program has put together a list of 28 apps that help students build academic skills; such as studying, organization, and time management. The features and description of each app are highlighted in the document as well as the areas the app seeks to improve. External Aid Apps Handout.
- Have you heard of UA's Pulse App but not sure what it is or how to use it? PASS has put together a how-to-guide to walk you through how to use the app. Also, don't forget to check out the video tutorial on the PASS YouTube page.
Join fellow students and staff in the OA for some fun spring semester events! All events will be held in Simmons Hall 105 and will include snacks & drinks.
- Stop by and play an icebreaker game and submit your completed card to be drawn for a prize!
- Make Valentine cards for your loved ones or to give to Akron Children’s Hospital
Stop by to submit your march madness brackets to be drawn for a prize and if your advisee wins the overall prize, you win a prize too!
Make-it Take-it plant a bulb/succulent/flower and decorate a pot, complete your end-of-semester checklist with a staff member and get entered in a drawing to win a prize!