Information for employers
Post a job with our job board, Handshake
To post positions for internships/co-ops or full-time or part-time opportunities:
First-time users of Handshake will need to create a company profile.
If you experience technical difficulties with the Handshake website or your Handshake account, please contact Handshake support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also be aware of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) guidelines titled: "Principles for Employment Professionals"
Career Service Events
Engineering and Engineering Technology Career Fair | 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. | Student Union 3rd Floor Ballrooms
- FALL 2017: Tuesday, Oct. 3
- SPRING 2018: Tuesday, Feb. 6
UA Internship and Career Fair | 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. | Student Union 3rd Floor Ballrooms
- FALL 2017: Wednesday, October 4th
- SPRING 2018: Wednesday, February 7th
Part-time/Seasonal Job Fairs |11:00am-2:00pm | Student Union 2nd Floor Concourse
- FALL 2017: Wednesday, October 18th and Tuesday, Nov. 14.
- SPRING 2018: Wednesday, March 7, Tuesday, March 13 and Wednesday, March 21
Etiquette Dinner | 5 to 7:30 p.m. | Student Union 3rd Floor Ballrooms
- SPRING 2018: Wednesday, April 11
Employer "Office Hours" | All semesters | 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. | Career Services, Student Union 211
Come meet with walk-in students to provide resume reviews or mock interviews. This is a great opportunity to build your brand on campus!
Contact us at 330-972-7747 or email@example.com to schedule!