Payroll forms

Whom to call with pay-related questions

Administrative Services Building (ASB) Room 112 
185 E. Mill Street (Show on map)

Mailing address: 
[Recipient's name]
The University of Akron
Payroll Office
Akron, Ohio 44325-6210

General information: 330-972-7205
Fax: 330-972-6775

Go to our payroll information page.

If your last name begins with:ContactPhone
A – Da Susan Allshouse 330-972-6759
Db - Hul Carla Corsaro 330-972-6555
Hum - Mi Ruth Roberts 330-972-6558
Mj - Sh Annemarie Crouse 330-972-6553
Si - Z Sandra White 330-972-7206
Other Topics
International employees Brenda McHenry 330-972-2312
Deborah Fields 330-972-6692
State retirement and ARP reporting Krista Podlogar 330-972-6768

EmpCenter forms:

Other payroll forms:

Federal and state tax forms

Retirement forms: