If you're a UA Faculty member and you're interested in planning a study abroad experience, you're in the right place!

All FLEDs (faculty-led programs) must be approved by the International Center and your college.

After obtaining permission from your dean, submit your proposal. Proposals will be reviewed case-by-case by the International Center, Risk Management, Academic Affairs, Student Affairs, Office of General Counsel, and Environmental Health and Occupational Safety.

Emergency while abroad:

  • Keep the contact info for the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate with you when you travel, in case you need to reach out to them for assistance.

  • In the case of an emergency, please contact local authorities (EMS/Police) for immediate assistance. For all other emergencies, call the UAPD 24-hour number +1-330-972-2911. The dispatcher will connect you with help.

  • Faculty directors are required to follow the Group Travel Emergency Response Plan and report incidents to the International Center using this form.

Contact us

Education Abroad Office
-Student Success Center-

Kirstin Polen de Campi
Simmons Hall 205

Mon, Wed & Fri 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.