Rubbertop Review – Volume Eight - 2016
Check out this dynamic interview from 2014's Volume Six Rubbertop Review!
Check out these dynamic interviews from 2012's Volume Four Rubbertop Review!
Calling All Writers!
Rubbertop Review is an annual literary journal looking for excellent craftsmanship in fiction, poetry, creative nonfiction, art, and anything beyond. We solely consider the quality of writing and the passion for the craft.
Submissions are accepted October 1 - March 1
When submitting please keep to the following guidelines:
- All authors are able to submit one entry per genre (poetry excluded)
- Up to 7 poems can be submitted per author
- Short Fiction and Creative Nonfiction are not to exceed 4,000 words
- One-Act Plays are not to exceed 10 pages
- All art must be available in print-quality format
All questions and concerns may be addressed to the Editor-In-Chief: email@example.com
As we are a small journal, please respect our ability to only give payment of one (1) contributor's copy for accepted pieces.
We look forward to reading your work.