Changes to Dining Services for this fall
The University and Dining Services wants you to know about changes being made this fall semester. In the Exchange Residence Hall, Steak n Shake and Starbucks will not reopen, but we are extending hours and food options at other campus eateries.
- The Union Market inside the Jean Hower Taber Student Union will now remain open until midnight on Thursday and Saturdays, and it will accept swipes (or meal exchanges).
- A new made-to-order deli sandwich station with Boar’s Head branded products has been added to the Union Market and will be open for lunch, dinner and late night. Einstein Brothers Bagels within the Union Market will now be open 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Thursday for breakfast and lunch.
- Freshens/Zee’s in the Student Union will now be open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday and noon to 6 p.m. on Sunday. It will continue to accept swipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner options as last semester, including crepes, rice bowls, smoothies and salads.
- Chick-fil-A will now have swipe options for breakfast on Fridays and will have swipe options on Saturdays (Friday's lunch and dinner swap options are available same as last year). Additionally, the hours for Chick-fil-A in the Student Union hours have been expanded on Fridays and Saturdays. The Friday swap options for Panda Express will continue to as last semester.
- Qdoba Mexican Eats in the Student Union will now be open from 4 p.m. to midnight on Fridays with swap menu options for dinner and late night.
- Zee’s Convenience Stores in Exchange, Spicer, Quaker and North Quad/Robertson will now stay open until 10 p.m. on weekends, with expanded swap options.
- The three Starbucks locations on campus (Student Union, Bierce Library and Polsky Building) will maintain the same hours as last year.
- For fall, the Climbing Rock Café hours have been shifted later to 11 a.m to 8 p.m. Monday –Thursday.
- Rob’s will now be open seven days a week: Monday-Thursday from 7 a.m.-9 p.m., Friday from 7 a.m.-8 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m.- 8 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
We encourage you to save this page in your phone or other location so you can tell at a glance what's open on campus at any hour. The site also contains information about our gluten free and vegan options.
We look forward to serving you this fall!