VP of Judicial Affairs
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Presides over judicial board hearings
- Trains delegates on judicial board
- Reviews grievances to ascertain validity and jurisdiction
- Issues infractions and enforce sanctions
- Monitors intramurals & code of conduct cards
- Committee chairperson for Greek Week
Office Hours: Friday: 12PM-2PM
Bio: Hello, My Name is Makenzie Jones and I am the Vice President of Judicial Affairs for the University of Akron's PanHellenic Council. As the Vice President of Judicial Affairs I make revisions to the bylaws, help plan Greek Week and serve as the head of all Panhellenic Judicial Boards. My hometown is Mansfield, Ohio and I am currently majoring in Nursing. In my free time I enjoy baking and spending time with my sisters, friends and family.
Favorite Quote: "What lies behind us and what lies before us pales in comparison to what lies within us"