District Science Day 2022
Opens 1/14/22 (or sooner)
Submission deadline is Friday, February 11th, 2022.
Registration: Register here - https://uakron.edu/wrsd/registration
TEACHERS need to register before their students start, using the link above.
QUESTIONS: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
DISTRICT 5 SCIENCE DAY EVENT:
- District 5 plans to run a virtual fair, with a re-evaluation of conditions in January.
- We're focusing on Saturday, March 19th 2022
- for our award announcements,
- or (if conditions permit), for an in-person fair
- or (if software allows), for video conference live-interaction presentations to judges
- Please check back for updates.
If your school does not run a local Science Day, (this year only) you may directly apply to attend District Science Day. Use this map to pick the correct district: https://ssd.ohiosci.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/11/OAS-Science-Day-map-2022.pdf
You'll still need to complete all standard forms and seek approval of your plan before you start experimenting.
- See the OAS links above for more information.
- In past years, NEOHSTEM actively supported and helped students with projects: http://www.neohstem.org/
Please check out the new OAS pages - they are new and very helpful.
You will need to register before your students start registering. https://uakron.edu/wrsd/registration
Registration Fees: https://uakron.edu/wrsd/registration-fees-and-mailing
Please adapt this "Going to District Science Day Instructions" document to hand out to your local fair students whose projects qualify to go to District. (link coming soon)
We still need JUDGES and SPONSORS, please and thank you.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
- The Ohio Academy of Science
- Society of Plastics Engineers
View Archived Results from past events (2010-2021).