Completing your guest coursework

After you complete your coursework at UA, request official academic transcripts be sent from UA to your home institution.

  1. Log on to My Akron.
  2. Go to the Student Center.
  3. In the Academics section, select "Transcript: Request Official Transcript."
  4. Select Option "Grade posting." Or, check ZipLine to be sure grades have been posted before ordering your transcript. Then use "Normal Processing" option.
  5. Enter the address for your home institution. An official transcript will be sent directly to your home institution.

If you decide to transfer to UA to complete your degree, you will need to reapply as a transfer student.