Applying to UA as a new freshman
I'm ready to apply
You've made your decision and you're ready to apply to The University of Akron. Smart choice!
- Find out if you meet the requirements for admission
- What are the admit criteria?
- Keep track of dates and deadlines
I've been admitted
I'm looking for information
Choosing the right college is a big decision. You want to be sure you find the right academic program at a school where you fit in. The University of Akron has a lot to offer.
I'm also a veteran
We have services just for you. Learn more.
- You are a high school student, or graduated from high school or earned a GED less than 5 years ago, apply as a new freshman
- You are taking, or have completed, classes at another college and want to complete your degree at UA. You may have already earned an associates and seek another, or a bachelor's, apply as a transfer student
- It has been more than 5 years since you graduated from high school or earned a G.E.D., and you have never attended college, apply as an adult