2019 OMEA Zips Invitational
Saturday, September 28, 2019
Show times below
Each fall The University of Akron hosts the annual Ohio Music Education Association Zips Invitational Marching Band Show. The show features marching bands from across the state and ratings are given by OMEA sanctioned adjudicators in preparation for OMEA State Marching Band Finals. All bands are welcome and many perform in “festival” class.
For more information on how to register your band for the OMEA Zips Invitational Marching Band Show, visit the OMEA website and log-in to the portal.
Any additional questions should be directed to the show coordinator, Dr. Galen S. Karriker at email@example.com.
10th Annual OMEA Zips Invitational
Saturday, September 29, 2019
Beginning at 10:30 a.m.
InfoCision Stadium, 375 East Exchange St.
$8 general admission, children 5 and under are free.
- 9:30 a.m. Gates Open
- 10:15 a.m. National Anthem - Patricia J. LaNasa
- 10:30 a.m. Fort Frye High School
- 10:45 a.m. Philo High School
- 11:00 a.m. Indian Valley High School
- 11:15 a.m. Buckeye High School
- 11:30 a.m. BREAK
- 12:15 p.m. Lexington High School
- 12:30 p.m. Louisville High School
- 12:45 p.m. Marlington High School
- 1:00 p.m. Amherst Steele High School
- 1:15 p.m. Medina High School
- 1:30 p.m. Brunswick High School
- 1:45 p.m. The University of Akron Marching Band
- 2:15 p.m. AWARDS CEREMONY