Meetings of the Board and its Committees
Regular meeting schedule
- August 15, 2018, 1:30 p.m.*, Student Union, Room 339
- October 10, 2018, 1:30 p.m.*, Student Union, Room 339
- December 5, 2018, 10:30 a.m., Student Union, Room 339
- February 13, 2019, 1:30 p.m.*, Student Union, Room 339
- April 10, 2019, 1:30 p.m.*, Student Union, Room 339
- June 12, 2019, 10:30 a.m., Student Union, Room 339
*Board Committee meetings will precede the regular Board of Trustees meeting.
- The public meeting usually will be called to order at 7:30 or 8 a.m. for the primary purpose of conducting an executive session pursuant to Ohio Revised Code 121.22. When the Board votes to go into an executive session, only members of the Board and such individuals as requested by the Board may remain in the meeting room and participate in the discussions during executive session. All meetings will be held in the Student Union, Board Room 339, unless otherwise noted. Although the length of executive sessions varies, it is anticipated that the open session of meetings of the Board or its committees will begin no earlier than 10:30 a.m.
Watch meetings live
Regular Board meetings may be viewed live on the Web. This link is active only during Board meetings when the Board is not in executive session (usually but not always at the beginning of regular Board meetings). If you are having problems viewing the live streaming video while a regular Board meeting is in public session, please contact the Support Desk at 330-972-6888.
Next scheduled meetings of Standing Committees of the Board
(Starting times listed below are subject to change. Committees generally will meet sequentially.)
- Finance & Administration Committee: Wed., August 15, Executive Session, 7:30 a.m.; Public Session, 10 a.m.
- Academic Issues & Student Success Committee: Wed., August 15, Public Session, 11 a.m. (approx.)
- Strategic Issues Committee: TBD
- Rules Committee: TBD
- Audit & Compliance Committee: Wed., November 28, Executive Session, Noon (approx.)
- Nominating Committee: TBD
- Personnel & Compensation Committee: TBD
- Safety & Facilities Special Committee: TBD
No formal actions will be taken at these committee meetings. Committees and subcommittees of the Board of Trustees are not authorized to act for the Board but, instead, may make recommendations to the Board for action within their respective areas of responsibility. The Board of Trustees may take official action only at regular or special Board meetings, in accord with the Bylaws of the Board. Any meeting may include an executive session.